Painting your goose decoys can be done with a few supplies and a little learning. Let me make this SUPER easy for you to do by following my step by step directions on how to paint goose decoys.
Many people have used these instructions to make decoys that looked like they should have been thrown away to look brand new and ready to hunt over once again.
- Earth brown flat non-reflective spray paint
- Khaki flat non-reflective spray paint
- Black flat non-reflective spray paint
- Black Flat oil based paint
- White Flat oil based paint
- Small paint brush
- Painters tape/masking tape
- Box cutter/knife
- Disposable/plastic gloves (optional)
Step 1: Clean and dry the decoys.
Step 2: Apply painters tape/masking tape covering the white tail feather area.
Step 3-11: Instantly download/view my complete FREE step-by-step instructions by clicking the button below.